Beasts have new buffs?

Counterattack Counter Attack. This monster has a small chance of retaliating on enemy's turn when attacked physically. Counterattack deal 50% of normal damage.
Lightning Rod Lightning Rod. Has a high chance of casting a lightning bolt on the enemy in the next 4 rounds after the enemy attacks the Darkguard. The bolt deals 180% of Darkguard's physical damage.

Interesting creature buffs.... but OUCHIE! didn't see them coming. Is this a permanent change? Is Garuug going to get them???

Curious "> Wants to know what other ones people are finding. I like the mob buffs so far, have to prep a little harder for pro questing and hop will be tougher, nothing wrong with that at all.... expect the repair costs since the lightning rod seems to stack and did over 1k rebound damage ">
Comments
Now the news post is there, I SWEAR it wasn't when I logged in this morning. THANK YOU admins, this is an interesting feature and the news post explains a lot!
its one more step to making the game the pointless
Just another way to make you use a credit card to keep playing since the green gear isn't good enough anymore.
wow my pro quest i have to go up against darkguards loss 3times cause of a crit lightning rod good job on update
Yea this new update is by far the worst with 2 deaths by crit lighting rod over 1700 damage. Not impressed.
Come on admins, whats next?
Can't wait to see your money ratings drop to hell cuz of these pointless bullshit updates that ruins the game. = players quitting = less money in ur pockets.
want to know who wants to bend over... I can send MP over to help u...

1 hour on mob during hop + garuug = 12g... now i got only 7g... (2g went into repairs)
next 20mins... items broke.. -3g....
so 1 hour 20mins or so.. 4g as result of hop.....

i wanna rip apart the noob who actually came up with the stupid thing.... I am okay with the idea.. but the way its implemented makes me feel to know what the persons address is....

Rachini mob requires people to use mount.. without mount its not possible.. with mount - mount dies -> hence a loss...
so remove the mob or remove the stupid buff or remove the frequent of the curse...
Yes, Lightning Rod killed me twice, and it's my protector quest, I can't "pick a different mob" I think this will take some time to get used to.... BUT, my real issue was having a clan mate Under level 30 be affected by this. The description is wrong, again.

I have found enough mobs that do not have buffs to hop on, so no difference made there for me, except that I can't collect meats while I do it, but hey, small price to give up in exchange for not doing the massive repairs. I think the buffs are interesting, just too frequent, so far.

We will have to see how they balance it out. Do the creatures with buffs now give us more coins per kill?

and again, my alt posts. This is Storm Kat ">

I have to use my mount to kill mob
Then I have to remove mount to enter 7b ">
Why, why me ">
thunderkat

I was killed by lightning rod once but was close numerous times. I was hit with 3 lightning rod in 4 turns of 1K+ and the killer blow was 1.6K. I totally agree it is too much. The description said a LOW CHANCE. It don't feel that way but aye I don't make the rules. Players force the hand of admin to make the rules I believe. Aer server don't have lvl 30 monsters abilities or not yet anyways. People like Ninth Legion greatsword and Fallen kingmp is hurting all of us. 90% of mines are occupied by barbarians lvl 70 cause all they do is attack players then log off let barbs take their mines. They love to create drama cause they are bored. However admin hates drama and they will hurt ALL of us from a few bad apples.
Why are these abilities happening on mobs under level 30?
I think its another noob improvement, maybe only level 30+ get it for new levels?
batyits one more step to making the game the pointless

I think you have forgotten how to have fun, my friend.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.