War Times Zones

Maybe it might be a good idea to have various times for war so everyone has a chance to do the war.

Some in my clan have a 12 hours time zone difference so 9pm server time is 9am and if the war is during a week day most these people are excluded from taking part.

Not sure if this can be done or not.

Its just a suggestion from a clan member.

Comments
seems to me that if you can declare a war, you should be able to determine the time of the war yourselves. Not sure why it would be difficult to allow those participating in a war to determine when it will start instead of a set server time. Sounds like an awesome suggestion....
well letting the attacker decide would be straight up unfair. letting the defenders decide would make some clans untouchable.

btw ">">
Clara Kornwell letting the attacker decide would be straight up unfair. letting the defenders decide would make some clans untouchable.

btw ">">

true but its also not fair to cater to only one region of the world when it comes to something important as clan wars. I have a daytime job in the US...dont think my boss wants to hear that I have to leave work early so I can make a clan war for a game ">

It would be nice to have a couple options....something that both leaders can agree upon or have game randomly choose a time for clan wars.

Lets hope the Admins can find away of doing something, then at lease everyone can have a chance to do a war, maybe every other week they can change the time or something.
Unfortunately for me, I live in Seattle, WA. Clan wars for me is at 1pm my time. I work a typical 9-5 job and I am unable to play while i'm at work. I really like Nurse Ratched's proposal where the clan leaders could come to a mutually agreed time. Why does it matter to DE to have all clan wars at the same time in the day? That mutually agreed upon time may not work for me but it could put the decision in my clan leader who would pick a time best served for her entire clan.
Make it a clan upgrade that both clans need to have to agree on a different war time. Say 100g?
Rubido,
if that were to happen would prob be 100 reals
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.