Weapons you can upgrade?

I know the high level green armour can be upgradable with zikkar and purple gear can be upgradable also. My question is if we have a way to upgrade blue weapons. I am about to achieve the rank of legionnaire and I am looking at the blue masters of fate axe/mace and the purple rule of fate axe/mace. Can you share some light on the subject ihit. You see how this question is not a complaint on how DE is run or your intellect">. I like to weigh my options and make a sound decision and your 411 is much appreciated.
Comments
ThisNsihT,

for upgrading blue armour has two slots for marks. One slot is Six Schools of Adan and second is Master of Steel slot. Marks must be the same class as your weapon and it cannot exceed the level of the item.
Plitsch-Platsch50,

Thank you for reply. The marks answer is very useful but however that did not answer my question. I gave an example of my questions about my upgrade question. Using Zerk as an example, green gear of storm trooper items can be upgrade to indomitable conqueror by collecting enough of zikkar. Purple gear from axe of ruler of fate can be upgrade to axe of burning fury by using sydian. Can blue gear from axe of master of fate be upgraded?
ThisNsihT,
I think so they need another thing besides sydian for blue
ThisNsihT,
woops ment to post on this char

They should get something for blue gear but something different from sydian
ThisNsihT,

Blue gear, right now, the master of fates, can not be upgraded with sydian atm.
No upgrade in the blue gear now.
idk if that will change or not
but you need to be in a clan, in other words, have a ship to get sydian..
They want you to cash for purple gear. ;)
_Mindless_Prodigy_45

Thank you for the 411.
I guess no admin will come and tackle this question since it's over 2 days.
Maybe they appoint Mindless as the honorary admin
Anyways posting a question in the forum is not the best way to get admin attention.
ThisNsihT,

Nope.
And I don't think it will change, as everyone knows...
Admins want money..
So purple gear it is.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.