Instances "wait" time

I have reached my limit for instances, please wait, it says, when I am trying to get back to my group for the 2nd part of the Shaab event "Heat of Blight Tome".
Now, considering I had to do the first part 4 times just to get enough people with the right classes to be able to start the 2nd. Then left the 2nd for supplies... and now I can't get back in, we're a little frustrated. How long is the wait? Why is there a limit during Shaab when you need 1 of each class to do it and there are limited people level 45+ that I can go with. I hope to get into the instance again soon, but no luck, guard isn't there, and it's been 5 mins.

Comments
That post was from me. So frustrating when my picture shows in the corner, but my alt does the posting.
3 hours left to do event. I finally find a group with 1 of each class, and now we can't go. (wtf)
30 mins later, still not in. I'm guessing the game counts each time I left for supplies and came back to my group as an "instance". It was also Ruthless Fury today, so I'm guessing when 1 group member stayed behind and the others went to 7b, that also counted against me? This is awful, and will now mean I can't finish the event, losing a LOT of adan rep in the process. Change something next time. Either give all 5 members the quest reward the first time, or change the number of times we can go to instances daily. I am trying to complete a very large game event and I can't.
Update: Had 3 clan mates attempt to go to the 2nd instance. They got all the way to the boss fight and were told they needed to complete the "Heat of Blight" quest to continue..... Considering we follow the game "Heat of Blight" quest to get there, they should have been at Dabar the Earth Tremor to complete the quest.
We need more advice on this event. That is a long wait between events and a very rare opportunity to get the Adan rep points.
Did anyone successfully complete all 3 parts? Did you end up with enough Ominach Writings for all the members of your team to complete the book? Any advice appreciated, I would like to update my clan news tutorial so next time we don't miss out on the reps.
Storm Kat,

If you had a group with 5 people, with all 3k or under adan rep, you'll need 6 chronicals per summoning omniach book.
You get 2 tomes total for finishing 1st boss, once, to get everyone to be able to do 2nd boss, you'd need to do boss 3 times, = 6 chronicals total, and a quest completion for everyone, so 250 adan rep, and 50 sparks of abyss.

For 2nd boss, it gives out 3 tomes on boss, so twice, but 3 chronicals per boss fight, so 6 chronicals as well, but just so you know, and you probably know, you NEED to have 1 of each class, then you have 2 extra spots after you have one of every class, you can decide on the other classes, but don't have like, 3 zerks, 1 witchers, 1 pally, play smart, and go, say, 2 zerks, 2 pallys, and a witcher, or sumthin like that, every person in your group, need to go mana stance, and have their main class dot, for me, zerk, i'll need fire to remove brutality from the mobs, (shattering blow)...(going to explain to the newbies who don't know)
The reason needed for everyone to have main spell dot, because on the 2nd cave, the mobs randomly get affects, such as hypervamprism, shattering blow, summon...hypervamprism as most of us know, restores 25% HP when attacking, and it stacks, shattering blow increased physical attack by 25%, and summon, as it says, summons, it summons another mob if the mob who has summon on, isn't killed quick enough..but thats where the magic comes in, each magic spell removes something, earth removes hypervamprism, fire removes shattering blow, order removes summon....nuff said.

3rd boss needs to be completed twice with a group of 5, it hands out 4 tomes each boss, so have do do twice, and hands out 4 chronicals as well...so 3rd boss twice, is quest completition for everyone..so 250 adan rep, as well as 50 sparks..and 8 chronicals...

So total ### of chronicals is 20...if you cave for everyone quest completion, and as I said, if you have a group of 5, with everyone 3k or under, adan rep, you'll need...30 chronicals total, so you'll have to do some more bosses to get chronicals for everyone.
OK, so I'm counting minimum 3 instances for the 1st part. 1 for the second part, 2 for the third part. That's 6 instances alone, IF you can get a group of 5 that wants to play for 5 hours straight.
We had 5 in our group the first time, did it 3 times (3). Took a break, had 3 of those people on, 1 of each class, started the 2nd part, completed the first set of 3 beasts (1). A 4th came on who hadn't finished the 1st part, so we left part 2 and went back to part 1 (1). Did part 1 for him, and I was then not allowed to enter part 2 again. So, I count 5 times I started instances yesterday.
So, did the times I left for clan chest for supplies, or the times I left to go play in 7b count against me? This is something I really need to know for next time, as you can imagine the frustration of being told you can't complete a quest in time after finding a rare group of all 3 classes.
I got bit by this in a previous Adan event. When you leave the instance, even if it is held open by somebody staying in the instance, it counts against you when you re-enter.
Trongster,
Thanks. That is good to know, what a pain and a HUGE waste of mine and my groups time. A little unfair of them to run events that you Need to leave the instance for to complete while running Shaab. I suppose we can hope for better planning next time
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.