breath of abyss finished early NOT HAPPY

why did this event finish early, needed 6 more essence of shaab and it ended early really not happy, as was about to get , plus allow us the time stated in quest
Comments
If enough essences , crystals etc. is gathered for counter in middle of your screen that phase ends and it has always worked the same way for all events where there is one. Even if you still have the quest upon successfully filling the counter you no longer can get event drops until next phase starts. This has always worked the same way.
so nothing you can do to help? as i was about to get it
same was doing hop and needed 166 more didn't know it ends early bar has been filled up for a while but no big deal ">
WhiteFox,

It was just an issue with bar, you already got extra time from it Normally it would have ended instantly you hit 250'000/250'000
and this is why I don't care for event, not enough time for those of us who happen to not be on at certain server times, I apologize for having a life that needs me more than game on weekdays

well one of the many reasons I don't care for event, the times for all the parts are terrible imo.
Surturs Fire,

There were only 3 hours left for event, everyone should have had enough time to complete in last 21 hours. We'll increase the needed amount a little bit next time.
not really, if you happen to log off near when event starts and get on to farm at the same time as the day before... I log to farm at this hour and would of had done before the last 3 hours were over.

but thank you for increasing amount next time, that will be appreciated.
We've also increased the total number of needed Dragon Crystals from 60k to 120'000 as last time you did gather them so fast. With so much to gather you should have no issues participating in phase ;)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.