We need more high level mines

we now have 57 players at 7k prospecting and only 2 silver and 2 rose mines we have 22 at the 16k mark and 5 at the 37k mark
Comments
Agree not enough mine spots
i agree, or if you deem that the supply of high level mines are fine, then switch the time to 1hr for blue mines and above so that the turnover is higher.
I agree 100% with you guys. I could understand what Ihit meant by not enough miners but now there is way too many of us to get a decent amount of ores, it takes way too long to get some with everyone around.
Agreed 100% on this. I know on the Russian server they have like almost double the mining spots and yes they have more active players, but I am sure we could come up with a few more mining spots given the amount of miners in the game now.
No more mine spots! remember all the conflict around actinolite back in the day!!!! then they added more and this game turned back into farmville. Now we finally have some more miners up at high levels, leave it as is and lets battle over them! This server doesn't have enough active players to warrant more mining spots and this server needs more conflict as is.

It ain't broke! Don't fix it.
Sadistic Saint,

do the math even with mines being run 24/7 they don't produce enough ore for crafting
Or if anything....this might be a bit of a long shot....and probably not too good of an idea....but maybe Resource Conversion...

From 3k++

Say you want Ash Logs - & you have beech logs, say the conversion would be 100 - 50
Or you have actinolite and want silver ore...conversion would be 100 - 30....or sumthing like that....
Idk if you guys or the admins would like that idea...but a conversion, like you can convert dust to the higher dust...
LOL bring it saint.
Don't make me slap you cletus
╭━━━╮╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
┃╭━╮┃╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
┃┃╱╰╋━━┳━━┫┃
┃┃╱╭┫╭╮┃╭╮┃┃
┃╰━╯┃╰╯┃╰╯┃╰╮
╰━━━┻━━┻━━┻━╯
i fort the same theres not many high lvl mines
Sadistic Saint,

Sure, it would make it like Farmville, but you forget...Farmville is fun.

Not everyone in game likes fighting to the death for meager resources—we get enough of that elsewhere ">

But yeah, either resource conversion or more mine spots (or 1 hour gathering periods), or else monopolies form and no one enjoys the game anymore. With a small playerbase, it's super easy for a few people to form resource monopolies.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.