The Bank

Hi there everyone im just a bit confused about the bank if anyone can clarify plz i can take a 160real loan out on my account will that ever get reset or does it just keep building and building plz thank u for your time p.s KingCobraUK
Comments
If you take out loan through bank interface you have x number of days to return it, if by then it is not returned character is placed under automatic shackles. If you take out several loans they all just add up to one and amount of days you're given to return it doesn't change.
thx ihit i ment will the x ammount of reals i can take out will that ever get refreshed and wiped or will the reals keep building up cus u get the % of reals u can loan added for the ammount of reals uv purchased will they ever get wiped / refreshed
More info about loans you can find here: http://dragoneternity.com/about/credits/
As stated there - maximum amount of loan you can take out depends on how much reals you've bought in last 6 months. The number you can take out in bank as loan is 1/6th of your total purchases during your last 6 months of playing.
IhitIf you take out loan through bank interface you have x number of days to return it, if by then it is not returned character is placed under automatic shackles. If you take out several loans they all just add up to one and amount of days you're given to return it doesn't change.

david dx
200000 david внешняя ссылка
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.