Idea

I'm not going to harp on about what compensation we get, because I have been through enough of these crashes now and we never get anything. I am also not going to claim I am going to stop playing or stop cashing or any of that stuff, because it's just not true.
But I do have a suggestion or two to help avoid the dramas in the future.

First off, I think Ihit does a great job when he is awake, but he cannot be here 24-7, how about you get someone else who is as capable who can be here when he is asleep, so if it happens they can work on it rather than us all sit here for 10-14 hrs waiting for Ihit.

Secondly, learn how to communicate with players, rather than waiting for everyone to start moaning, be proactive and post something on the forum with some kind of explanation and perhaps actually apologise for the downtime.

Finally I suggest you put someone in charge of moderating the forum who knows how to handle people, you have some great moderators in the game who actually know how to talk to people, but yesterday was handled horrendously.

">
Comments
kingmp,

Even if Ihit would be online, a fix could not have been offered faster. However your suggestions are very good and we will try to provide better feedback when such problems occur.
kingmp,

Even if Ihit would be online, a fix could not have been offered faster. However your suggestions are very good and we will try to provide better feedback when such problems occur.
i agree with king here on everything, everyone can say their gonna stop cashing but when it comes down to it and they need it their gonna do it anyway. and yes i agree that the lack of communication is what gets people so upset and angry. a somewhat steady communication of whats going on, if the bug has been found and an estimated time of when it would be back. even a short explination of what happened and why the server crashed is good enough for me
Yes, I agree with king on this.
agreed

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.