real not added in my account

I killed 100 monsters and got 0.2 reals but it was not added into my account and this happened 3 times

">

Comments
is this offer back in the game? However, I noticed a thing that happened many times. Out of my 10 characters, the 3 lowest lvls are often not getting the reals after 5 days. they get the 20 silver, then, the next day, they get 5 silver, skipping the 0.5 reals. I was thinking to return to this game after 3 months of absence, but things like that makes me change my mind
Bronzometh,

You now get 5s if level 5, 10s only if level 6, 15s at level level 7 etc. bet your toons are level 8.

And Lelouch there is a bug page
As Rajabi already mentioned full bonus is only available from level 9. As far as 100 monster kills make sure you're not killing monsters more than ten levels below you and remember that it can only be redeemed once a day.
then us higher levels should get more then .2 for killing 100 mobs
ahh, ok. they are lvl 8. well, I will probably upgade them to lvl 9 some day. I'll skip the 100 monsters. I could only kill them with dragon to avoid experience, and I think the .2 reals won't pay for the dragon food. and considering there is a chance to not even get those .2 reals, as original post says................
Actually, I decided to only return to this game after my retirement in real life. I hope the game will still exist after 30 years.
ahh, ok. they are lvl 8. well, I will probably upgade them to lvl 9 some day. I'll skip the 100 monsters. I could only kill them with dragon to avoid experience, and I think the .2 reals won't pay for the dragon food. and considering there is a chance to not even get those .2 reals, as original post says................
Actually, I decided to only return to this game after my retirement in real life. I hope the game will still exist after 30 years.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.