Double Reals Day - Promotional..........

Making the double reals promotional is another stupid update....and everyone agrees, it's not an opinion, it's a fact..
It was so much better when it was for everyone....or atleast make the update BEARABLE by labeling when someone is going to get double reals....I don't wanna cash now, then have the next day be double reals for me....

I talked to like 20 people about it, they are ALL saying they are waiting for double reals to come.
You admins only care about money as far as I can see...and having it promotional just cuts of you admins income from certain players.
If you added it back to 2 days, for EVERYONE at the same time, you guys would get truckloads of money, even when you guys have these annoying crashes w/no compensation..
This just cuts off your money income from players.
If you guys are going to keep it like this, have us labeled on when we are going to get it...

You can Clan-Label it, say Hellfire gets 2 days, DemonFury gets the next, Elitists get the next, and then Ancient Spectors get the next, then 9th Legion, & so on & so on.....then wait a month or 2, then start from the top of the list again....

You can guys can do something like that, don't just fling double reals on us, some of us won't be ready....and some of us get it that don't need it, & who do need it, don't get it.

But if you guys do my idea instead of you guys promotional crap, have the list of clans posted on news so we know when it's our turn, to get ready to cash...

Trust me, if you do it like this, you'll get more money than you can imagine.......This promotional crap is just holding players back from cashing more.....
Comments
need a new cuirass, and gloves soon, and a whole bunch of other things. But will not spend my iTunes card until double day ">
I couldn't wait.... put $150 in earlier......... im broke
Bump Bump Boom
j
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

And all that even though admins are just employees witha fixed salary. Deffinetley mindblown by your logic.
Irish,

Pardon your sarcasm?
Mindless The II,

It's not sarcasm, it's reality. Admins don't get extra money by posting such events. Therefore, can you explain your argument, without that particular accusation?
Irish,

Yes, I can, lol. Where do the people get the money, to pay the admins? From players? Am I wrong?

& ok, they don't get extra money, even if they did, they wouldn't for this stupid update, many players don't like this & want normal double reals day switches back.

Just answer this, how bad would the game break down if people didn't cash anymore? Break down big time, am I wrong on this too?

& the creators get extra money from this, the money goes somewhere, i'm sure it doesn't get burried in a land fill and never taken out again.

I don't even see where the admins found their brains to create this stupid update, everyone, yes, not opinion, fact, everyone hates this update

Or maybe you guys don't have brains....maybe Even seems pretty stupid to me as well, and this coming from a Mindless person.....
Yes, offense. ">
Mindless The II,

Who are The People. a strangely alien race of reptilians one wonders. They who pay the admins be hailed for they are the people.

Admins didn't create the update, another invalid argument really. I paypal. I will continue to paypal. You didn't talk to me, so how would you know if all paypallers are ready to stop. Your arguments seem quite petty.
I don't wanna talk to you, probably going to silence me for doing nothing like you do to everyone.
Irish,

Mindless The II,

The head guard and the Spokesperson of the people...

Both scrapping like little kids
Dragon Eternity is a company own by Game Insight. Every single company is created for the sole purpose of making money by providing a good or service. Administrations are employees of a company like any other person. The finance people within the company will collect all the data collected from the server and give out recommendations to the executives of Dragon Eternity and they are the people who will decide what kind of promotions to offer. They know how many accounts each player has and how many characters they made for each account. They also know how much money they spent on each toon. The hard core gamers of DE will never stop cashing in their credit/paypal card because they find enjoyment in advancing on the game. Hope this will end the scrapping.
Yes, but why change a good thing? An event per say, that everyone likes....even the non-cashers probably think it's nice, & that means alot...why change this?

It was nice, now it's annoying for the people who need it & don't get it, & the people who get it, don't...pretty un-organized..
There was already discussion about this not so long ago yet you decide to create a new thread. Double-reals promotion was very rare once every ~6 months and now you have it as permanent promotion available at all times to random people which was intended right from start and is unlikely to be changed at this point. Yes you may not particularly like but that's how it works now. Next time don't create a new thread when we just had a discussion about same exact thing about a week or two ago. Closed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.