A heartfelt apology

I offer a sincere heartfelt apology to Boooyaaaah and Goonster. It was 4:30 A.M. my time. Won't happen again.">
Comments
I'm pretty sure all of us besides you3 don't know or care........send it to them in pm...
Thank You WarLady62 for having such a great and unique heart. Your one in a million and don't let the 999,999 people like Mindless Prodigy bring you down. Those people are the scum of the earth and you have to rise above them. People like that think they own everything and everyone should hand them everything in a silver platter. I assume he did not pay a single dime into the game and expect something from the recent server problem.
I love, how I tell her to take it to PM, and you act like you're god and know everything apparently, if anyone is the scum here, it's you, always have to jump in on something and act like you know everything, and how the hell did me saying send it through pm, go to the recent server crash......why ur a moron "> when I thought the people of the world couldn't get dumber, I spot you.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.