Are You Feeling Unfairly Treated? Do You Think Sadar Bullies Vaalor Cowards? Are you having fun?

For all those feeling unfairly treated....Please remember it is just a game.

Some Vaalor complain that Sadar Picking on them - Some Sadar complain Vaalor avoiding fights so they attack more.

Both True and Both False....But I ask you to consider this: How many of the Sadar were once Vaalor who Switched Sides simply so they could be on side that wins more often at particular levels. You know who you are...and it's all fine, but now some of these SAME Persons want to claim Vaalor wont fight....The SAME persons who left Vaalor and created the "Supposed" Imbalance (which may or may not exist-you decide).

I would suggest that this attitude is a bit hypocritical. If people want fights...they should (and I don't imagine it happening) at least make some semblance of fairness. I don't see where a level 50+ buffed and mounted bc'ing a lvl 17 as any sort of "fair" or honorable...even if it is just done in an attempt to draw in clan.

I have not posted this to upset anyone...as I am irritated enough myself. But wondering if anyone can Discuss it reasonably. Avoiding the name calling if at all possible.
Comments
Hot Pockets! :D
All vaalorians are cowards! Sadar is the ultimate faction! Everyone from vaalor should quit the game and I will make it happen myself!!

...wait a minute...

...crap...
posting to see comments
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.