Tips......to DE....Guide.....

VALOR: Valor is important, very, plain & n' simple.. --- Low levels....stay in pvp, if you don't start early, it will affect you very much. Valor is like experience and heroism, it builds up and you hit new ranks, every rank you hit, you unlock new items. And the new items you unlock, can't be claimed without valor, special items if you will.

Now...CAVES: You should start to cave or be in caves by level 16, when all your group members have their dragon and green/blue gear. If not, they can have partial or so, because in caves, you can get gear, but be aware, caves gear duribility is less than gear you get from drops/AH, so more repairs, but saves you alot to begin with since it's a cave drop, but they are also NON-trans, so u can't sell them or trade.

In caves, the 1st boss, you should fight 1 mob at a time with your whole group at low level. There might be an acception to cave at low lvl if you hve a good group, maybe level 13-15 if you guys have a full group of green/blue gear. In caves you will find RELICS/JEWELRY/GEAR, the relics are used to create BLUE low level gear, 3-30. Caves is a very good of making money.

So now i'll explain 2nd boss. 2nd boss is the one towards the right of your screen after 1st boss, theres 4 fights in 2nd boss. 3 little fights, then the boss fight. A good low lvl group should do something called SCOUTING/STALLING, this is also a good thing to do on 1st boss to check for low lvls to see if your group can beat it. On 2nd boss, 3 people should fight the middle, 1 person STALLS the bottom, 1 person STALLS the top. They stall until the middle fight is over, then the middle group joins the top or bottom and beats that, then joins the next, then boss.

Now 3rd boss, the mobs have an affect called "Ghost" which makes them dodge almost every player PHYSICAL hit. So mana stance, and magic, AND you HAVE TO summon ur dragon and GLYPH it because the Ghost ability doesn't affect dragons. So basically your summons finish it off. Now the dragon, final and last part of caves. The dragon has about 37k health if I remember correctly, it's not too hard to beat, you just need death protections, you get those by buying the "Prism of ruby aspects" from shop and sacraficing it in the portal for 6 protections, that protects you from the dragons 10 round poison spell that he breathes ones in awhile, if you don't have the death protections, say bye bye to winning...

Now...JEWELRY: If your a BERSERK, you should have half pally/half zerker jewls, why this? Because it will give you more intitution and zerks need that to crit, zerks to that, and the pally will give u will and stamina, will is used to absorb more dmge, and zerks need to absorb becuz they crit alot, which drains their health also...and stamina helps u block which supressed their will and helps u crit more. WITCHERS
should use zerk/witcher jewls, why this? Because witchers have alot of will, which as i said, helps u absorb damage, so the more the better, and zerk jewls, as I said, helps u crit, and since witchers absorb alot, critting and absorbing, badass right there. PALIDANS need witcher,pally jewls, why this? Cuz u need more will to block againist witchers which supresses their will which helps u crit them more, and witcher, so give u will, to help absorb some more of the zerk crits. The class chain is, ZERKS BEAT PALLYS, PALLYS BEAT WITCHERS, WITCHERS BEAT ZERKS. It's not EXACTLY true. Like, it's just the class advantagement.

CLANS: Clans are there to help you out, with almost anything. Loans/BC fights/Elites/Gear/Resources/Dust/Reals etc. Theres many different clans out there you can choose from, some strong ones, some not so strong ones. But i'm sure every clan helps out. Clans could back you up in alot of things, but war can break out sometimes

Limit is 4000 characters, so can't cover much more in this one post. Soooo
Thats it for now, if anyone wants me to cover anything else, comment it.
Comments
Suggestion: Avoid walls of text. That makes it easier to read :P
Marcus the Wise,

lol piss off
_Mindless_Prodigy_,

Lol, it would actually help though
Note : For Protection from Death (pfd) for Skrag Dragon - DON'T WASTE THEM! Wait for the dragon to cast breath spell (big green flame drops down on everyone, you can't miss it). Then everyone stalls and casts pfd on themselves, or dragons (depending on how you are playing). This is Extremely Important if you can work together as a group. Only use pfd when needed on only the people that need it, otherwise you run out and die. Keep in mind, when the dragon uses his breath, it will be cast on 4 people or dragons at a time. And if cast right away, the pfd lasts a turn or two More than the breath, so don't use another one until needed.

Which leads to : LEARN TO READ BUFFS. These are found under the target name. You will have many quests when you are low level that will seem impossible... then someone like me will tell you "Read Buffs" and you will learn, Oh, he's immune to physical attacks, I guess I should use Magic.

And on that note : Learn the power of food & balms. Find them cheap for extra damage in PvP - which gives you extra valor from the fight. Every little bit adds up.

Clans: Clans are a good source of heroism if you're on the winning side (from clan wars). If you have good enough gear try and get into a good clan, like Ancient Specters if you are Vaalor :P
Should be mentioned that skellies are also useful for the 3rd boss not just dragon.

Marcus the WiseClans: Clans are a good source of heroism if you're on the winning side (from clan wars). If you have good enough gear try and get into a good clan, like Ancient Specters if you are Vaalor :P

Still get heroism from a loss just not as much

Storm KatWhich leads to : LEARN TO READ BUFFS. These are found under the target name. You will have many quests when you are low level that will seem impossible... then someone like me will tell you "Read Buffs" and you will learn, Oh, he's immune to physical attacks, I guess I should use Magic.

People really should learn to read buffs. Especially for Shaab!
Now...JEWELRY: If your a BERSERK, you should have half pally/half zerker jewls, why this? Because it will give you more intitution and zerks need that to crit, zerks to that, and the pally will give u will and stamina, will is used to absorb more dmge, and zerks need to absorb becuz they crit alot, which drains their health also...and stamina helps u block which supressed their will and helps u crit more. WITCHERS
should use zerk/witcher jewls, why this? Because witchers have alot of will, which as i said, helps u absorb damage, so the more the better, and zerk jewls, as I said, helps u crit, and since witchers absorb alot, critting and absorbing, badass right there. PALIDANS need witcher,pally jewls, why this? Cuz u need more will to block againist witchers which supresses their will which helps u crit them more, and witcher, so give u will, to help absorb some more of the zerk crits. The class chain is, ZERKS BEAT PALLYS, PALLYS BEAT WITCHERS, WITCHERS BEAT ZERKS. It's not EXACTLY true. Like, it's just the class advantagement.

~~~ If you can buy regalia (starting from vandal), you need all items that match your class, so all your jewelry has to be paladin in my case. It's better then mixed jewelry.
D3athKnight,

Yup, would of wrote that, and much more, but limit is 4000 characters, I have 7800 but had to erase.
BIGGEST TIP OF ALL, Don't listen to mindless he dumb
LARGEST TIP OF ALL: uptown is stupid, don't pay attention to him, all you'll hear is bullllllllls
uptowndrago,

Mindless The II,

Pretty subtle
">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.