Shaab Tome Quest Guide

Part 1

-Killing spree....try to get them down to 1 or 2 before they respawn and eventually kill the respawns. Have all 5 go together mounted preferably.

Boss-same thing pretty much. Might want to focus on the elites first and then the other guys but up to you.

Part 2

Need at least 1 from each class. All 5 move together. All mounted preferably. Main thing is to have at least 1 from each class (zerk, pally, witch).

Watch the buffs on enemy.

Summon=order magic Hypervampism=earth magic Shattering blow= fire magic

Pallys would be in high demand since block summoning which is #1. Shattering blow next for damage done to you. Hypervamp is annoying but can be worked around by sheer damage so long as it doesn't stack up too much.

The group I was in was 2 zerks, 2 pallys, and a witcher and we did fine.

Part 3

No clue. Never been able to do it due to work.

Been told that the mobs (especially the boss) hit hard. So maybe weakness and retribution orbs the whole time.

Will update as I get info. Please feel free to add info below.

Side Note-

You will need to do each part 2 times for everyone to get the tome.

Thank you to pearls for the part 3 update.

Part 2: impossible without at least 1 from each class. We tried without a witcher and the boss just had 20 hypervampirism buff and deal 500 dmg and heal 3000.

Part 3:
Boss hit really hard. They use orbs and endurance pots like real players. They have orange orbs, courage, vampirism, strength, etc.
The main boss has a lot of HP and has some guards. Need mounts and some buffs for it, but nothing special. Need argar skellies, but summon AFTER guards are killed so they recover health while fighting.
Comments
Ironic123,
Also boss 2: the boss itself is undefeatable if your witcher dies, he just gets 500% heal (I noticed it this shaab event myself :D) so make sure everyone on your team keeps alive.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.