People leaving queues right before they start

Especially for seabattle... 6/5 in queue, I go buff at ancient temple. 1sec left, yeey SB goes again!

2stupid vaalor players left queue right before it started ">, buffs wasted... The people that do such things have to know that they are COWARDS!

Now a suggestion... make it so that you can't leave the queue 30sec before the thing you queued up for starts, it would make it so much better for everyone (except for the cowards ">).
Comments
This happens on daily base and it is very, very anoying...
How about sadars who put an alt in SB when its 9/16 just to make it 2 SBs and then go AFK ?
pearls,
I didn't say only vaalor people do it...I just saw they did it a few minutes ago. And agreed, that shouldn't happen, but I haven't see that happen yet.
pearls,

Never had that happen.

But also they should make a "Check" button, so if you don't wanna go in, and if you que up after 30 sec's it forces u to go in, so u can just click the check button and it shows u how many people are qued without going in
mindless, i was in SB with a sadar alt that went AFK and let us die 6v7.

if you want proper SB, sadar must stop the monopoly that is going on right now, and give everyone 50-50 % chance to win.
pearls,
Even then... what did I ever do wrong to vaalorians (that they didn't deserve)? They should join the queue to actually fight or just don't join the queue...Same for alts and sadarians.
most of the time its the smurfs that drop out.
D3athKnight,

Additionally sadar players and vaalor players shouldn't attempt to fix the fights in their favour purposely asking those without soldier belts from opposing faction to join SB when those individuals themselves bc/hex/threaten any of their own faction joining without soldier belt.
Hells Cohort,
Yeap I agree, some people without a soldier belt do better then some lvl 50s though .
Would like to mention that it is not just vaalor. Just a few minutes ago it was 6/5, it didn't go sadar dropped to 4 and then to 2.
D3athKnight,
Level 50's that lag out "> Or they're poor for their level or hit alot by death/suspira ">
i hate when people leave a que or i the rare i get attacked under 1 min before battle starts
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.