New Game Members

Anyone else find it very unfair that new players in game get

1. all 3 DoT spells which to buy items for costs around 10g+

2. they basically get 1k glad rep handed to them while it took us like 15-16 level to get

Comments
i agree whit strain
YES!!!!
if u want to trst make a new file and get to lvl t6
I disagree.
Vortex994,
course u agree wolf
1k glad boost or quest available should be awarded to all established players.
Hells Cohort,
Yeah, I agree with that, just not stopping it completly
Fill me in: How do new players get 1k glad rep handed to them? Never tried it :P
Marcus the Wise,

We get quests with extreme amounts of glad rep rewards.

One of them, you do the shield raiser collection and you get 600.

Theres 100/100/600/200 thats the order of rewards
Vortex994,

Yeah it is kinda unfair to he veteran more established players that still dont have all the DOT spells and those that have been working their asses off to get the glad rep and all these other things and the noobs get it all handed to them...when are admins gonna do something to rectify this for all of the others that are still working on this stuff??? most likely never but still needs to be put out there
Paimon666,
If they get rid of it, im pretty sure they wont remove the spells and reps from people that already have.
Talking to the new rerolls, one complaint is that they do level fast, having completed the gladiator quests. Could DE not have some fun with this and simply add the quests to Everyone's quest book? Let us do the quests. We all know some high level toons still have level 5 quests in their books anyway, so it's not impossible.

I was asking for the dot spells as soon as they came out, no official replies. That one is in the suggestions area. Please at least give us all the spells? I would have killed to have the earth dot during Shaab, even though I'm a zerk. (since it was impossible to find a witcher our level, I switched costumes, was fun to be a witch for a bit, but no dot spell made me sad)

Admins should add quest to everyones log.
Hells Cohort,

Would not mind an additional 1k glad rep
I agree with y'all.....(black_beer)
Storm Kat,

Marcus the Wise,

Hells Cohort,
Storm Kat,
I even have a lvl 3 quest lol
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.