Battle Master Quest

Do the rewards for the Battle Master Quest reset. I saw yesterday that there was a countdown to next quest. When I got online today I noticed that the timer had reset to countdown until the next quest, but the rewards and the star level did not reset?
Comments
Same problem here and more over the 3rd and 4th star were giving exactly the same reward.
I am waiting to see if the countdown will be there again tomorrow, but to me it seems bugged.
If you experience similar issue again please let me know either through in-game pm or in this thread. Thank you!
7B quest...i completed last night and collected the reward...get online tonight fight in 7B and it let me complete the same reward...? was it suppose to be like that? collect the same reward for the 1st star?
Paimon666,

I see that you claimed 5 arrow of fading mana reward on 9th of april and 11th.
Ok i just signed on and the Battle Master didn't reset again. Do you have to take one off before it resets that is what happened last time. Last time I collected all 5 stars, the next day Battle Master didn't reset, the one following did. Yesterday I collected all 5 stars, today the Battle Master didn't reset.
Bodhidharma,

What do you mean it didn't reset? Once you collect five stars reward is claimed automatically and you're given a reward.
yes I mean reset the next day so you can do the quest again once the timer to the next battle quest. I'm just trying to understand the event.

I got the reward for the 5 star quest. Then a timer says time to next event. Once the timer hits the next event, I just get the timer again.

An example: Yesterday I got the 5 star reward and the timer said about 6 hours to next event. Then I sign in today and can't participate in the Battle Quest because the timer says time to next event again, in this case now is about 14 hours.

So I guess my main question after this is can you only participate in every other event....Once you claim the rewards does it take a full cycle through a Quest to reset so you can do it again.
It seems to be fixed now, but the first time I had to wait longer, it did not reset for the next day, but one later it did.
AgeoliteIt seems to be fixed now, but the first time I had to wait longer, it did not reset for the next day, but one later it did.

Yeah I had the same problem the first day. Then I had to wait a day and it fixed. But yesterday it happened again, and I have to wait today also.
if you don't get the 5 star reward and not collect the reward and it resets is it supposed to be gone?
Rubidoif you don't get the 5 star reward and not collect the reward and it resets is it supposed to be gone?

We lost it because we are defilers.
that explains it ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.