Wise sayings competition

Post your wise sayings here. However, these wise sayings must not be wise per se—they need to be "wise-ass" sayings. Eg. We are surrounded by skrags. Good, now we can attack from any direction!

Winner gets nothing
Comments
So something along the lines of.... "If we weren't doing this we'd be doing something else"

or

" you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose... but you can't (or shouldn't) pick your friends nose" ">

damn is this one entry or two?
Bubbagorn,

two lol
Hmm, I have a few

~Don't be like the cat who wanted the fish but was afraid to get his paws wet.
~Before marriage keep both eyes open, when married, keep 1 eye shut.
~Violence is NEVER the answer. Always the question, and the answer to the question is, FUCK YEAH! ">
~Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
~No pain, no gain. ">
~This blind person isn't afraid of ghosts. ">">
~Sticks and Stones can break your bones. But words will never.
-A loser is the window cleaner on the 44th floor who steps back to admire his work.
-Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Okay one more.... just cuz...

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger
and you don't mess around with.... er... um... Bubba ">

Oh, I have a bunch
- Once at first you don't succeed, quit and stop making a fool of yourself.
- You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. You can catch even more with crap.
- Anything can be a murder weapon if you use it right.
- Violence is not the answer. Violence is the question, and the answer is HELL YEAH!!!!!
- Always remember, you're not worthless. A human heart can sell for a couple million bucks on the black market.
- The grass is always greener on the other side... because it's fertilized with bullcrap.
Marcus the Wise-ass
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all
Dragonanimestuff,

Hey! You used mine
Bubbagorn,

Don't mess with Bubba, hmm. *Poke* *Poke* *Poke* *Poke* Hey mofo, pop already. *Poke* *Poke*
Burn the bridge, and you might fall into the lake
A penny saved, is not really that much
A bird in the bush is better than, a woodpecker on your head
The winner is...DRAGONANIMESTUFF!!!!
"You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. You can catch even more with crap."

I also must declare a loser to the competition because this entry sucked too hard.

The loser is...STORM KAT!!!!
"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I hope you enjoyed the competition!

~~Marcus the Wise-Ass
If there's anything worth doing its worth finishing so your wife will stop complaining and you can get back to tv
Lambda112,

Ze competition eez ovah so GEEEET LOOOOOSTT!!!
Oh, I won. Nice
We're all here cuz we're not all there....
Oh mannnn... competition is over??? Nm there we're here cuz we're here.... whateverrrr
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.