Sea Battle

Any one else think it is kinda stupid that if u dont have a belt u get bc'ed after its over
Here are some points why it shud'nt happen
1.How are low vls meant to get heoism if they niot in clan or have belt

And thats all i got..........
Im a reroll i no if your wondering how i no

I also no a lot of high levels will disagree with this but a lot of lowers will agree

Thnx foir reading
Comments
How would you like it if you buffed up with super expensive buffs and you lost sea battle cause of one sucky person without a belt? It's not hard to get a belt if you put your mind to it. The rule is in place for a reason—to make battles fair and not get screwed up by noobs.

As for the heroism...tough luck bud
I agree with you Strain
Marcus the Wise,
You have belt and dont get bc'ed if u did see how it would turn out in ur comment
Strain Of Pain,

If I didn't have a belt I wouldn't join. It's not a question of "Oh i dont get heroism waaaaahh" It's that nobody likes it when they get ridiculously weak teammates. Keep in mind that the difference between a lv 50 with blue belt and purple gear and a lv 22 with no belt and green gear is HUGE: The least the high levels can ask for is that everyone has a belt so that their team isn't screwed up.
sb and wars make u lv 70 if u don't have belt and mount ur shockingly bad lv 70 with it makes ur pots same as us u carry the same and the mount is not so dis similar from ares so if join without u do terrible with ur ace sum do better then the lv 50 plus
Strain Of PainMarcus the Wise,
You have belt and dont get bc'ed if u did see how it would turn out in ur comment

we were all without a belt and low lv once we can all relate but you haven't been a higher lv yet who has paid a lot of gold for good buffs and have it wasted because of some noob ">

you understand where im coming from mate?

Hey all, I would Never join without my belt during an event or peak times when you have enough players anyway. But, there have been a couple times when I'm on, and people are Begging in main for someone to join.
Now, It's my understanding that if there aren't enough players, there isn't a battle. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
So, in Some Rare cases where I'm the only option, wouldn't you rather have a chance in a battle instead of wasting those same buffs on nothing?

p.s. I WILL have my belt soon, and look forward to trying my luck on the sea! ">
Storm Kat,

1.you wont waste buff if the fight doesn't start

2.true thing about "having a chance" to fight, but if your side were to lose they would most likely blame you for losing, it sounds stupid and unfair but it is what it is
Roanoa_Zoro,

1 - good to know, thanks. that answers my question :)

2 - will be there soon enough, begging others, With Belts, to join LOL
Roanoa_Zoro,

*marcus's alt

I use logic, it's kind of obvious what being screwed over by newbs looks like...and i've seen sb stats, low level w/out belt does terrible
ok, so I confess, I was talked into trying Sea Battle tonight with just a canvas belt. It was scary, and fun.
This was a situation of, I go, or no battle, and those signed up were friendly and knew I would try hard.

Lesson Learned - You NEED the big belt.
No doubt about it, the belt would have made a huge difference. My suggestion, get your belt before you try this.
mate im telling you now u can easily get heroism from level 25 u dont need to do it in all honesty till you get your belt
King Stadler,
wen i was low lvl i had canvas belt did good not all low levels sre bad you know
Strain Of Pain,

DeathDevil,

is important to get at least a green military belt not a canvas belt, if u do so bad damage wise game will give you a warning from the sea board where if u get a few in a row game will make u unable to join sb. green or preferably blue military belt, mount with gear so can use mount weapons, orbs, potion, food, balms, covers etc.... are a must do best u can do once your ready for it. strategy my dear clan brothers strategy
look the reason ppl bc u is because they buff up u suck they wasted their stuff and money cuz u suck wow get over it get yr belt earn it I almoat have mine so just got damn shut up and earn it and stop whinning your ass off
you may say your good but you are never the best u can be until u get the belt and buffs because thats what you need to do to win dont say your good with just canvas cuz your not you suck with that dont argue and you must get big belt and then your good
Wasn't it elitists that made these rules
SHADE2149,

No. This rule was in effect since the inception of the Sea Battle metagame. _MIF_ was said to have enforced it very harshly.
I think it shouldnt just be the " BIG" belt. I think they should make it to where the green soldier belt is the one needed and the blue soldier belt is just a plus. Some people just dont have the money to get the belt. plain and simple.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.