War Times

Why do wars have to be at the same time every day? Am i missing some reason why the declaring clan couldn't specify the war start time or at least have a few options?
It seems a little unfair to me that people from certain locations around the world might never be able to participate in a clan war because of the time of day.
Anyone have any idea why this is?
Comments
If the declaring clan sets the time for a clan war, they can easily rig it—especially with German clans, where players are almost exclusively from 1 or 2 time zones. Who plays at 3 in the morning XD

It is a bit unfair, but with an MMORPG the logistics aren't going to become any better, sadly. It's already optimized.
but whats the difference? for me clan wars are at 10am, who plays the game at 10am on a weekday when they should be working (except for me )
So when a German clan declares on me are they rigging it also?
kingmp,

no, cause it's decided by the game and germans had no say in it lol
different time options would be nice, the majority of the time i miss wars due to work
The thing is there were much more complaints about times of war when you could declare it and it would start 24 hours from time of war being declared. At least now you can always know when to expect a war in-case you are declared.
Ihit,

how about giving players sets oftimes they could choose from when starting a war... not asking for many maybe like 3 sets of times you can start wars.

18:00-21:00

21:00-00:00

00:00- 03:00

something like that maybe?

I agree with Roana, even if it were only 2 or 3 different times, it just seems a little unfair to a lot of people.
If we got enough people to ask for a couple of time options would this be considered ihit?
Roanoa_ZoroIhit,

how about giving players sets oftimes they could choose from when starting a war... not asking for many maybe like 3 sets of times you can start wars.

18:00-21:00

21:00-00:00

00:00- 03:00

something like that maybe?

I believe that different times for war should be considered due to the locations and times the single time gives every one. A chance for all clan members ( both the declaring and defending ) could come to an agreement of which time would suit them. Most clans have a mixture of members from different time zones even in the USA where a player on the east coast and those on the wets coast are 3 hours a part. If war starts at 4 pm East coast time the players on the west coast are still at work and lowers any chance of either the declaring or defending clan to win a fair war. Also giving advantage to 1 portion of the warring clans due to numbers if they have only members from a certain part of the world. A war at 3 AM would suit a particular part of the world but not all of it .. so I honestly thing that Time slots should be instilled and decided upon by BOTH warring parties to best suit the Clan War giving both a chance rather then a one sided victory or forcing members to stay up to join in. Especially on week-days. Some have to work to earn a living while younger members have school to go to. The fairness of such a Time Slot availability would ensure that both are ready with as many members as possible and no excuses can be made s to why the warring clans lost or won. Also ensuring a rather simple course of player availability and player interest in the game. Keeping the players interested in the game is a huge problem that I see coming out of many players. even with the level cap raised it didn't quite hit the mark on killing off much of the boredom or capture back the interest of the players once all quests, instances, Arena, and other things have been met.Clan Wars seems as good of a start as any to maintain the interests of all players and the time slots being adjustable would be a good point to maintain a great fan base. Could make it where the declaring clan declares and the defending clan picks the time ... would be fair also. would also keep a lot of " strong " clans from declaring on weaker ones just to clear out their coffers and force their members into an unfair payment. To many Clan Wars are surrendered instead of fought as it is ... again .. lowering the interests of many players.
I'm in for this: In other games I've played and on major competitive gaming ladders, the attacking team or clan selects 2-3 dates/times the war would be done and the team they declared on selects from that list. Failure to select a date by a given time is considered a forfeit/surrender.
I will do wars anytime 5am lol anytime
Sir Gazza,

what the hell man, get some sleep you go to bed at 2 in the morning XD
Sir Gazza,

very dedicated lolXD
for me wars are at 1 pm - 3pm when i am not home lol hopefully i remember to charge/bring my tablet with me, but do agree with this thread at current time of wars many can't make it because it might be while sleeping, work etc...
the war times must be more flexible! it cant be that people who have to work at this time cannot make wars!
I do agree it will be nice if we can have a option due to people spare time when they can be online
Is there any chance of this happening Ihit?
If you only want 1 war time per day you could even make it on certain days the war time is different? at least it would give others certain days they could make.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.