Request for Clan War Field Hospital

Ihit.....

I have been thinking (which normally spells trouble, but not today "> ) that the clan wars need a new feature somewhere down the line.

Think it would be a great idea to have a field hospital constructed for use during clan wars. That way people can BC at will, without fear (or guilt) and the afflicted could be cured by us healers in one location. It is a win-win for all "> Plus the healers could get rep points for each person they cured...points based on difficulty of curse.

I feel that I have now done my civic duty for the day by requesting medical assistance for all during war time ">
Comments
Nurse Ratched, I love your posts and how you always think outside the box ">
How about no damage to equipment in clan standard fights, saves everyone a whole load of grief (especially to lv 1 clans who don't have a clan hall to hide in)
Yup, you crushed me so much times yesterday i didnt only need a field hospital i needed a goddamn MENTAL HOSPITL
Marcus the WiseHow about no damage to equipment in clan standard fights, saves everyone a whole load of grief (especially to lv 1 clans who don't have a clan hall to hide in)

You always bring up valid and substantial points to improve gameplay......there is a reason why I call you the young, wise one
Nurse Ratched,

ty

The Wolf69,

"> that just made my day...sucks that i have only 1 hour left of it
How bout no bc'ing or hexing from anyone that is not an ally or in the attacking clan during battle. (It's almost cheating to log on your lv 50 alt from another clan and use them to BC someone during clan war, or more likely hex them with an alt that is not in the war or allied clan. (If pple wanna do stuff like that they can do it before the war starts.)

LilithHeart,

I like the idea of people at war being immune to attacks outside of the warring parties and their allies. Clan wars are about the strength of 2 clans (and maybe allies) and BCing outside of the warring parties is unfair.

ALso, no alliances formed during the war (the instant the clan is declared upon). Then a sadar clan can just pay elitists to ally with them if they;re declared on and that's cheap.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.