Hmmm Gaurdains

When a gaurdain is doing arenas does that mean they are not on duty? And if so and they subjected to all aspects of the game without a normal player getting in to trouble?
Comments
ArcanePaladin,

I would assume so. However, bc'ing guardians is a mean thing to do.
Marcus the Wise,

Not really, some gaurds really need to improve, so arc does have a point.
according to the rules its forbidden to attack a gaurdian with a bc sphere but its not forbidden to use spheres against them in arena, sb, dot and so on. i hope that answers ur question. so its not allowed to bc guardians because they are bad in sb
Clara Korn,

Actually it is ok to BC a guardian for being bad in arena. It's not ok to BC a guardian for enfocing the rules. You can always attempt to practice this theory on me :)
Irish,

Hypothetically, If I get pissed at a guardian for silencing me, am I allowed to attack them when they're off duty?
lol, most likely they will get mad and try to get you shackled for bc'ing them
IrishClara Korn,

Actually it is ok to BC a guardian for being bad in arena. It's not ok to BC a guardian for enfocing the rules. You can always attempt to practice this theory on me :)

It is forbidden for players to ATTACK Guardians with Bonecrusher Spheres This rule doesn't apply to Prospectors capturing Mines and Sawmills

this is an quote from the game rules that state that its forbidden to attack them for beeing bad at arena so i would like ihit to make a clear statement about that
Clara Korn,

Irish is a head guard too
Clara Korn,

Irish,
when a gaurdian is off duty there are suppose to be subjected to the same rules as anyone one else
Clara Korn,

Players will not be punished if you attack guardian off duty. Also if Guardian is participating in arena or any other battleground you are more than welcome to use bonecrusher spheres there.
Ihit,

more that welcome?
Marcus the Wise,

It's a game feature so you're free to use it where it doesn't interfere with guardian duties. Also "more than welcome" is simply an expression / metaphor so you don't have to take it literally.

IhitClara Korn,

Players will not be punished if you attack guardian off duty. Also if Guardian is participating in arena or any other battleground you are more than welcome to use bonecrusher spheres there.

thx for the statement
Ihit,

Marcus the Wise,

You heard em guys, more then welcome! Deathnight, pack your red spheres! ">
Ihit,

Of course I jest :P

And I love how you randomly jump to lv 70
Marcus the Wise,

Rofl right!! "> lvl 51 1 second, then boom, 70, and im like....um what?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.