Wow

*it's time for ruthless fury
*opens up the quest
*sees the objective

Great. You didn't even bother fixing it.
Comments
lol awesome ">">
I agree Im in a new bracket and one of the weakest again double ">
[^-^] My art lol. Yours is better
The fact they kept the yoou need to win to get the count pisses me off and finally proves they do not care about the players.
its annoying...
And I notice the fights are rigged more so then usual.
NEWS FLASH!!! Admin. at DE don't give a crap what the players think or want... but at least they compensated us for last weeks outages... oh wait.. no they didn't

king stadler, very impressive!!! nicely done!
SKIN HEAD!!!!!
Is that Captain Picard from Star Trek?
Trongster,

I got the text from the internet, but it sure looks like it. The text was probably constructed from the image of picard—whoever made it, I salute them.
Woah!! U drew the same reaction I had when marcus did 1k damage in 7b on my team and we lost, ">">"> lmfao xD
Why not of left the objective the way it use to be?(win or lose) and just raised the damage cap? To me that would be ideal, people would be spending a hell of a lot more to reach the damage. Now, it is really a struggle to reach 20k in damage. And I see players that usually are tough in pvp not willing to continue on if the team is gonna lose for sure. Think they really shot their self in the foot on this one.

Oh and add onto it the damage to gear, Fury is just not worth it now...IMO, I mean shoot, even when u lost before you kept the damage u did and it gave you something to aim for (caskets) now it's like....oh well, I'll go do Hop

Z
Wondering if DoRF will change, 1 hour till we find out
ZyonZHammer,
nope ihit said it hasn't change :(
didnt even get ruthless fury for 52+
You should be happy you have a Fury Event. Level 52+ does not even get it right now due to bug or something. :( Sad day....
ShOcKwAvE and DiamondSerenity,

The problem is already being looked into, our apologies.

Edit: Everyone from 50 - XX group should have the quest now after refreshing your page.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.