Dragon Eternity Tricks and Tips

(Do I need to explain myself? ">)

-To PM someone, yo don't always need a link to their name. Just type in a hashtag: # followed by the player name. If it has spaces, type #(Player name).

-The main chat is divided into zones. Winery Crossroads, both outskirts, both squares, Eldiren's Farmstead, Watermill is one zone. Academies and Academy grounds of both empires are another zone. All other locations are the third zone (but Knossos Canyon is its own zone!). Messages typed into one main chat zone are only visible to players in that zone.

-NEW PLAYERS: Quests aren't really that important after you pass level 8. They just give you experience (which isn't that useful, and if gained quickly, can be detrimental to your character). Exceptions are the dragon quests (which are absolutely ESSENTIAL, they start at lv 10 with Argos asking you to find his bro Luftar :P). DBM_bones wrote a guide about important quests; I have revived the thread (it's not buried deep at the moment) so check it out. Also, recurring quests like Protector quests, Gladiator and Seven Bridges Quests, and professional quests are very useful for reputations, valor, and mastery.
Main takeaway here is don't do quests that only result in experience gain and some consumables. Do quests that make your character better for their level.

-Some reputations are more important than others because they have different merits and unlockables. Ironic123 wrote a guide (I'll try to resurface it) about these.

-Players sometimes implement certain codes of conduct in PVP and PVE fights.

1. Don't jump into other people's pve fights. (PVE means player versus environment, aka fighting generic monsters like grohls and robbers).

2. Don't be quick to summon skeletons or your dragon in Battlegrounds fights like the Arena of Honor or 7 Bridges of Shadan. It's annoying.

3. In the higher level brackets, one must only ride a mount during Sea Battles, clan wars, Tournaments of Honor, Invincible Warrior Tournament, and Duels of Truth.

4. If you curse someone in a battleground with a bonecrusher sphere, you must heal the curse for free.

5. If you jump into fights with little to no gear and/or repeatedly enter battlegrounds and not even fight, players will hate on you. Also, admins might punish you for rigging the combat.

6. If you want to join a sea battle, make sure you have decent gear and a military belt or roomy military belt. If your incompetence in combat makes your team lose, you will get in trouble with other players. Also, you must be using a mount.

-Don't screw up on main chat! If you post a trade advertisement or group request in main chat as opposed to the specific chatrooms reserved for those two types of messages, you will be muted (even if it was an accident). Repeat offenses can and will lead to longer mutes. (I have suffered the worst of this lol, but it was my own fault so don't screw up ">)

That's it for now, feel free to add more stuff in the comments. Got any questions? PM me in game (I already showed you how).

You weren't paying attention, were you? Fine. "> Type #(Marcus the Wise) and my name will appear in red ">

---Marcus
Comments
Don't type #(Marcus The Wise), type in #(Vaalor Wizard) ">">">
:( My guide got buried and it was pretty good.
Lux the Sarcastic:( My guide got buried and it was pretty good.
well dig it up and post a link in this thread!

-To PM someone, yo don't always need a link to their name. Just type in a hashtag: # followed by the player name. If it has spaces, type #(Player name).
this only works on pc

o.o
Bump

I might include an edit about jewelry if I find the time. I will also appreciate it if someone writes their own jewelry guide so I can include it in the main post (and credit the author).
"-The main chat is divided into zones. Winery Crossroads, both outskirts, both squares, Eldiren's Farmstead, Watermill is one zone."
Include Harbors, Ports, Colosseum, and Banks, in this one, I believe.

For PM- you can substitute # with @ and I believe it works on mobile now. Would have to double check with a mobile user.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.