List of special Quests inc Skeletar, Alien Helm and Bracer of Lucky Warrior, with what you need and tips

Skeletar Quest.

Level 16 is quite a limbo level, so You should get your dragon 1st in this level, then work on Skeletar quest.

Your need 400 Death Essence and 600 other essences to complete this quest. so it does cost quite a bit but worth it. **

There is a trick to the Challenging Galad-Dir Skeletar level 16 Quest. Also buy a cheap shield if your not a pally.
You need to make sure you check his status on every hit.
As it will say protected from steel, if so you need to use magic. (your get 100% mana so you can use magic any time he's protected from steel)
If it says protected from Magic etc, your need to use the sword.
You can use your dragon also to help you.

As for the pit quest for converting death essence to make skellies, there is a time delay so you can only make one every 20-30 mins.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also as soon as your level 22 start using Minor Necromancer Orb, you you need to make kills in PvP or Battle grounds or Duel of Truth. (I've been told this is the easiest option, but depends if your getting the kills)

You need to kill ideally a person higher level than yourself. (I don't think sea-battle works well as your all boosted to level 50)

Your need to do this to complete the collection, else you can not progress to the level 23-27 Skeletars you need to do the same again at level 30.

Your need 1k rep also by using skellies also, but I'm sure the collection can be done before you get 1k. (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Yet another Important expensive quest, but if done early it can work out a lot cheaper.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Level 17 quest Alien Helm dragoneternity.com/entity/quest/26937.html#cP=1
This will give you the Alien helm this is a great boost at lvl 17, as you can't get a Green Helm until level 24, this item will time out, but should last until your level 24.
Also AFAIK this quest does not require any Essences

Level 23 Quest Bracer of Lucky Warrior dragoneternity.com/entity/quest/27867.html#cP=1
This will give you the Bracer of Lucky Warrior this is an another great boost at lvl 23, this only last about 7 days, and your need to to give up 50 of each essences also to get them item.

Also read the quests before you accept, esp taking the cauldrons to the Farm, as you will use a ton of energy carrying them, but you can move to the farm before you accept the quest, this way you don't have to carry them. see dragoneternity.com/entity/quest/27855.html#cP=1
Comments
what does AFAIK mean
Ironic123,

As far as i know.
ty
(Replying to this so it goes to the top of forums)

Why not move this to various (the archive) along with other game guides, Ihit? Shouldn't be too hard to do, and they won't get buried under other posts.
bump
bump
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.