Cave Run Help for Skrag Caves not Fort

Made with a lot of help from jamesleo8289.

Skrag Cave Help

(Keep in mind for this I am lvl 20 at the beginning by the time i did 4th boss I was 30)

----1st boss at lvl 20 have all 5 jump in on one minion once all completed then boss.
Also can try to have the 3 strongest go in the next two come in after 1st wave is done to try and prevent less waves from coming at you
(or for the minions have the 2 strongest do a separate minion then the other 3 do a second set of minions to make it go by faster)

----2nd boss have the strongest person take the top camp to stall; and 2 groups of 2 take the other 2 camps;(all must attack at relatively the same time otherwise guards go to the boss) then everyone jump to the top when done to make sure no minions come with the boss. If everyone at a camp dies that camp goes with the boss. For the actual boss summon skellies right away but hold off on dragon till all skellies are gone then summon dragons; should go by with no problem

----3rd boss everyone hit 1 minion, summon skellies, and dragon right away because the ghosts have a 99% human melee blocking buff so stay in mana stance to hit with magic (magic, dragon, skellies only do damage). For the actual boss pretty much the same exact thing

---4th boss the dragon (he is a *****) fill belt with 1 elixir of endurance 2 life pots 6 protection of death and the rest flawless glyphs (he has no minions at all) Summon everything right away watch your (and your dragon) for the "death buff" (its green and black) and just hope for the best(use protection of death on the death buff).

(side note)
If you got the quest to take his spirit (4th boss) only one person in group can capture his spirit so try to keep same group or get people that have gotten his spirit already.

(side note 2)
You get more protection of death by the altar right next to him (4th boss) by using RUBY PRISM OF ASPECTS. Will need to buy the Ruby in shop under artifacts tab.

(side note 3)
You get items after every boss but the first person in group that gets to it get the items everyone else in group does not

Items location for bosses
1st--- chest to the left of the entrance
2nd--- the bottom camp in cauldron
3rd--- totem pole
4th--- No items (At least none that I can remember)
Comments
what do u mean by side note 3? as far as ive gone with people everyone will get something from chest/cauldron/totem if they do it within 5mins of boss fight
there are items at those specific locations that only the first person to click on specific location gets...

at least that's the way it's always gone for me
As for 2nd Boss minions It's best to have 1 stall top 1 stall bottom, and 3 attack middle then join top and have 4 attack, then join bottom and have 5 attack.
The attack team should have 1 or 2 Glyphs to heal the stallers.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.