Making money

Why is it that you get quite a small amount of money per quest and when you sell items you get even less. Is it so that if we want our characters to progress we have to spend real life money? ">
Comments
every game made has overheads so they have to make money, its is harder to do it without money buts its possible, if u save up from lvling up you will have over 1G in a few lvls, this game is unlike many others, in this game it gives you the chance to acquire the green weapons in 2 forms, 1 from drops and 2 from caves.

Basically, you dont have to spend money, but it does make it easier if u know what you are doing
never sell an item back to the game (unless non transferrable) if you can help it. sellign back to game by clicking top...right i think...on the item and it says sell will always be less. as for making money professions are your way to go. get your professions up, figure out the market, make what the market wants (I recommend starting with lesser potions) and later on you will have a steady income
I've played the game only for a day or two but I've learned being a hunter profession helps a lot due to people in constant need on jawbones, carved ham, and Meat Rolls made in the cook tab of your professions screen. What also helps is if you have gear you don't need anymore, sell them on the Auction House (AH) and you will get so much more than you would get just selling it back to the game. When you need money see what you have that sells well and sell it on the AH for a big, but reasonable, price so people will buy your item. Hope this helps and good luck in your journey through Dragaon Eternity!

Stormforge, King of Azeroth
^looks like someone passed Econ 101
Got all my gear by making the money my self lots off farming and things
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.