Changes after update

I see each fight per mobs = 40 seconds instead of the normal 20s. Is this a mistake or its purposely done?

It only make people stall damn longer for pvp
Comments
On the bright side, if you ever experience a flash crash, coffee over your keyboard - you still would have enough time to refresh and continue fighting instead of dying by timeout now
I think it is on purpose. Often you get server error even without your net failing or lag just causes you dont see the oponent or you cannot attack as the buttons are not there and I think this was to allow people more time to get in before they died automatically after 3 turns.

I did not try PvP yet, but the stalling could be problem, yes, on the other hand if lag kicks you then you have more chances to recover and log in back before you are dead.
OK.. understood :) thanks
Great... more stalling from the stallers. Hello even less valour.
The question is who is stalling. I sometimes click attack and the just see the timer running down and down and nothing is happening. and then eg. 5 or 7s later my character attacks. Or I get attacked and its my turn, but the timer is going down without giving the control to me, no buttons and then when it is down to like 7s I suddenly can attack. It does not happen in every fight, but it does and make me feel bad. Although I am not stalling on purpose I know it makes me look like a staller.
Will the items bought for the lvl 6 quest for armor which popped up suddenly be removed soon from backpack??
yay for the "very lovely people" who stall in PVP. More time for them to waste...
Instead of increasing the attack time, why not simply get rid of the instant death for timing out 3 times.
Not only would this give people suffering from issues even longer to refresh or whatever but it would also stop the people on the other team to the 'AFK' person from being sidelined so long and thus losing even more valour compared to still being able to kill the person and rack up at least a bit damage.
Don't understand all this complaining about stalling, there is still the same amount of valor to go around, if you are up against a staller you may get less but the other members on your team will get more as you will if the other members of your team are up against the staller. Provided you win of course.

PS. I don't stall
much better with longer timer. I've died far less times due to lag since the update. Well done admins!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.