Fix Quests

why would u put a quest up for us that has a 24h life span but we have to w8t 6 hours for the guy to shopw up thats just stupid and yet another non smart thing to do,, i am yet still not amazed at the greta planning lol
Comments
Tigrin,

Dear, you seem to be quite discontent. If you don't like the game, and hate is so much, just find another thing to do. We're not forcing you to play it.

If you like the game but don't like the new quests, just do the things you like and ignore the updates.
IrishTigrin,

Dear, you seem to be quite discontent. If you don't like the game, and hate is so much, just find another thing to do. We're not forcing you to play it.

If you like the game but don't like the new quests, just do the things you like and ignore the updates.

Very well said Irish. I have said smiler things to people, that moan about arena of honor.
lol i do like the game it just urks me on how so many things are either bugged or just not fuly thoughtout..
I do agree with you there Tirgin. I just do not let those sorts of things get to me
You guys are in a dynamic game environment...if developers ran beta tests for every single game update, updates would take 10x longer to roll out and you would be on the forums complaining that nothing new ever shows up in the game. I'd much rather live with the occasional glitch than play a game that never changes and gets stale quickly. In my opinions, the developers are actually very responsive to ideas from players, and if there are changes that you'd like to see, you're much better served by posting constructive feedback on the forum rather than just ranting and whining.
Completely agree with you there Lance
it's not the occasional glitch though... I run into new bugs and old bugs that came back almost every update to the point that I dread an update happening. I'd rather have few updates with no bugs than many with many bugs. this is the first game I've played where I didn't want an update to happen.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.