Garuug's Compass

i see every 24 hrs its warrning under my health bar , but as i check the compass ? and the adan map ? there is no indication of Garuug or compass benn active @ all , so please help us out is this a new unfinished feature ? or how does it work ? thanks
Comments
As mentioned several times before npc will be added in near future for compass.
thanks foer clearing that up , because i get bombarded with pms about how does it work ? when do we play it ? and so on lol so i wanted all to see the answer here , thanks again ihit
Anunnaki1,
I bought thinking it actually did something. Then right after I figured out it does nothing...That's a 5g I want BACK!!!
so what does this garuug's compass do?
yeah i think its a pretty shitty thing to have the compass be released for purchase and it doesn't even do anything. its been nearly two months since i bought it and I'm getting tired of all of these silly story writing contests and over blown distractions while your company finds new programmers that can pick up where the other ones left off. there's my rant for the evening.
c4rebear,
your 5 golds are not a waste , this feature is still under development didn't you read the reply from the guardian >? lol
Kind of dumb to make the item available when its basically a piece of scrap for the next weeks or months.
Dropped another one here.
So .... will the compass be available in the shop later if i don't want to waste 5g right now?
XtenzeSo .... will the compass be available in the shop later if i don't want to waste 5g right now?

yes it will be in the shop
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.