gone with the wind quest

">the gone with the wind quest follows but when you get to the place there isn't anything there to pick up or fight. is it that you randomly fight or what this is 2nd week now and i keep checking to see if it working and its not. you fixed it the last time i had a quest do this hope you can fix this one to for me thanks">
Comments
Sure there is and quest is working perfectly fine , look for pages on ground. They do not get highlighted so you might have to look around your screen to find them.
ok that helped some but only 3 out of 5 places had that. Helgar's brewery/eastern grave yard still don't have the notes on groung or in the air or on the bushes or the kegs or rock or graves any where ok took the time to slowly run mouse all over the places and nothing there at these places ok now what?
">
They are there. You just have to look.
i'm blind then and mouse cann't find them at brewery and graveyard took 2 hrs at each places almost daily and cann't find any thing there even the kids tried to help me and they couldn't find them either. i took the mouse over the whole places and nothing ok i would keep saying this if it was there ok slowly moved mouse all over the screen nothing">">got the 1st part done then nothing ok can it be reset or some thing?
Thanks for your help luxary and ihit but its the game not me now sorry and thanks for your time
Hotmama,
LOL now that was a quest i'm not gonna forget about for the time im here! that quest was A PAIN to finish... I had to ask a few of my clannies and a bunch of my other friends about any ideas they might be at... May i suggest to you my idea of randomly clicking around? It worked for me. The "sunken village by the hollow oak" btw is eastern graveyard by the stump... I'm pretty sure. its worth a check. good luck and have fun! this one isnt easy.
thanks lol i'll try again ok but library said quest not found when i checked it for the quest is it a new one or something?
i recently completed this quest and all the pages are there though they are very tricky to find and can blend in to the ground etc in some locations.... took me aages to find the eastern graveyard and pond of trib ones.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.