Soloing Elites

Ok, I have finally got my lvl high enough to solo the Elite Plague Grohl, first time I try it and what happens, lvl 5s and lvl10s join, taking exp and loot away from me, is there any way to prevent that? Like a orb or something? that prevents noobs from joining and only group member? and can be deactivated if you need help? if not could one please be added, ty.

Bane.
Comments
The only person who gets loot is the one (or group) that does most damage.
But exp mostly, and that makes it really boring, waiting 10mins to get a turn when you could kill it that quickly, and often a waste of money buying an endurance elixir and not needing it because the elite doesn't attack you
Or an easy way is just bcing the all! :D
c4rebear,
I can't afford the sphere XD
Try the ones on the edge of the screen where you have to scroll to see them and DO NOT mention anything about it in main chat. Just warn them off in pms. That works for me. Only 1 or 2 join.
well... there IS a way to keep others out of your fight... for 5 reals and 3000 bc rep!(lol i don't think you want to do that...) It happens to us all, but usually I give them a warning. If they keep barging in, thats when i BC them.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.