Duel of Truth

Twice now i have participated in the preliminary fights and when it came time for the main duel it tells me "you can not take part in this battle". What is the problem? and no, i am not trying to jump in a second time, just being able to get in at all would be very nice. Please investigate this or advise what i need to do. Thanks
Comments
its not allowing me to enter the Duel of truth, why is it happening. i am to enter for the first time.
team max 5vs5 ??
As already mentioned by Toxine - During preliminary fights, competing groups should not have more than 5 players on each side.
main duel is 25 x 25 and MANY have had this same problem as well as the unbalancing of Duel by the game developers adding BOTS into the match to "even things up" even though this was designed to be a PvP event.
if this is not fixed i would think many will begin to feel as i do, which is if i can't participate in the main event i won't bother participating at all. All the fights are expensive and the main return is valor from main fight, if i don't get this what is the point of doing it at all?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.