Absurd Combat

For the last week, I have been analyzing my battles, and I have found that either your random number generator is unfairly skewed to kill players too easily, or I have improbably bad luck;
1. 66% of my spells are absorbed (more by animals/beasts than humans/demihumans).
2. 78% of my attacks are dodged or blocked (more by animals/beasts than humans/demihumans).
3. 55% of attacks against me are criticals (red numbers, high amounts)
4. 62% of my attacks are weak (yellow numbers, low amounts)
5. I dodge/block around 37% of attacks.
6. I am a Paladin, and have been testing this with all three modes of attack; no notable differences.">

Drop rates of Spark of Inception are about 1/624. Extremely low considering how many are needed. Additionally, drop rates for ingredients for the "Valorous Gladiator" equipment are so low that I am gaining many levels by hunting them, not doing anything else, leaving all quests behind; this isn't a good thing.

Also, when I level up, I am unable to buy most of the equipment it shows me, even if I have the money, and unable to find anywhere/anyone who sells it, including auctions.">

Comments
too much maths. try include luck factor in it. luck will deny maths
Will just throw in my 0.02$ here.

Lets remember that your calculations have very small volume. You can toss coin 100 times and have 78 tails and chance for it to happen isn't that small. Once you reach the higher numbers the 'mistake' will be smaller and smaller and results will be more accurate. Anything under thousands of fights can easy be considered luck as mentioned by poster above me as well as your not including other factors - gear , orbs , food and other buffs and/or debuffs.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.