Friend can't get into game with existing account.

To Whom It May Concern,

My friend, slaylord, is unable to log into his account and game. When he tries, it just brings up the beginning where it asks you to pick sides etc. He has tried not only using facebook, but his email and password. Each to no avail. He has sent an email to dragoneternity support about a week and a half ago with no response.

He really likes this game and would like to continue to play it but can't get in to his account. He doesn't want to start over. If anyone can help him, please, please do so. He misses playing and I miss playing the game with him.

I would like to take this time to thank you in advance for any and all help.

On behalf of slaylord, thank you as well.

Regards,
Tammy (Kitiara Ambra)
Comments
IT does that when you put the wrong e-mail address. Have im write at support@dragoneternity.com
Irish, he did write to support@dragoneternity.com about a week and a half ago and didn't receive any reply. So that is why I started this thread. He wants to play but doesn't want to have to start all over again. :(
Kitiara Ambra,

His character name is slaylord - level 13 right?

I see that his account was registered to this e-mail address: - mohecan_2000@yahoo.com and it is his login. He can always recover his password through option when logging in if he has forgot it.
Ihit, thank you for your response. That is him. I will ask him if that is the email he was using recently to log in as I don't know. Thank you again for your response. I will be back later to let you know if it worked or not. :)
it did that to me before tell him to go on the game through his history n it will log him in auto n put him in the game thats how i do it now n i dont ave that problem anymore
happens to me i only turn off internet and try again and it works
We need the internet, please don't turn it off.

Thanks.

I hope he gets to login, good luck!
The problem was resolved ages ago , lets not bump old topics ;) Thread closed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.