Getting New Relics From The Caves Without Having to Buy Them

Dear Dragon Etenity,

The barber is cool. What else can I say. ">. Aside from that, I was rather cured of my excitement. ">. When the server was down for the upgrade, I had only minutes before missed out on the Tournament of Honour, which was due to a lack of participants. The announcement had me dreaming feverously of the expansions. Then, an hour later, I saw what a gladiator looked like with green hair. I'd say it was really good. ">.

Well what I'm trying to say is, when you've been playing the game for some few days and done most of the stuff there is, you look forward to doing more stuff, with new eternal zest. I still am looking forward to the expansions of course, although with a little less excitement then before, but would still like to suggest the following.

Increase the number of relics given to players of higher levels in the Skrag caves. This will serve to keep our interests and promote even more adventures into the caves with even more excitement. With higher levels, the relics become less and less and then there really isn't anything left to to gain by venturing into the caves, other then some equipment which you most probably already have. I am of course speaking of the lesser bosses. These bosses still are formidable even at this level but the rewards arn't interesting enough. With the promise of even greater relics, the game will get even more interesting. Even if you might think that getting relics from the lesser bosses isn't really worth anything. I totally disagree with you because it can be a fun sort of way to spend a short lunch break.

Thank you. ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.