ton of absorptions

today I was in a battle against a mob I've killed thousands of times... many times with just an end pot. but one such attempt of killing it again I died after using a lesser end, 6 powerful life elixir and 1 flawless life glyph. all because the mob blocked my magic attack 17 out of 19 times... The mob is not much higher in lvl than me and quite frankly is mad me mad. (wording I want to use not appropriate and this not nearly as accurate to how I actually felt about it.) now I'm a pali and the majority of the damage I do is based off of magic hammer. I understand a rebalance to even out over powerful palis but I have basic guardians for my lvl and the imperial shield... If I get reflected 85% of the time then y should I spend any more time playing a game that aggravates me... I love playing this game but getting owned all the time purely because of my class choice is NOT FUN!!!
Comments
">
in context after reading this after a night sleep I do sound like a crybaby... The point is valid however...
I noticed this too. Never had absoprtions untill yesterday and I had a lot. Died quite a number of times to mobs actually lower level than me that I previously didn't even need to use one pot against ! Cost quite a lot to repair broken items :P

Are asorptions new?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.