Trade!

How the hell am i not aloud to discuss the topis of items that are being traded and if there over priced. whats the point in having a trade chat if you can't discuss items and their price or debat it. If i discuss that in main you guys tell me to take it to trade than trade tells us to take it to pm!!! Seriously Idiots!
Comments
You can discuss trade rices in trade chat.
than you need to get at your guARDIANS. THEY SEEM TO THINK WE CAN ONLY STATE WHAT WE ARE SELLING AND THATS IT!
Do you think that writting in caps impresses me in any way?
Do you think that failing to address his issue impresses anyone, CAPS notwithstanding?
Ace of Hearts,

I've seen a complaint. IT does not state who, apart from Pyro has taken part in the conversation. Can you please enlighten me?
Esta Kinya was warning people who were discussing prices, asking about damage on gear..... etc. I don't know if there were other Guardians doing it as well, she was the one I noticed.
Im not trying to impress you! Shit who would wanna impress you smartA$$!(wood)
can we please stay on topic and address the situation. Irish & Pyro...if you wish to insult each other there has got to be a better place to do it than in an open forum. Possibly in PM in game would be a good choice.
Irish -

The Guardians are your crew. They are not like any other player or any other clan - they are elite. They are what makes this game what it is. As such, we as players expect them to be elite - and you as the honcho of that crew to be responsive as well as responsible for your crew's actions. When someone makes complaint about MY crew, I respond with something along the lines of "I will look into that to ensure that you are getting consistency by everyone in my crew", or words to that effect. Then I'd actually undertake the effort to inform my crew what the complaint is and what my expectations are of them to ensure a good result for everybody all the time. But that's just me.

And Pyro -

Being a jackass when you want something from someone usually dooms you to failure.

Love,
Ace of s
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.