Vote for best time for Duel of Truth to start!

Great warriors of Tartu! After successful launch of Duel of Truth we are planning to run this event weekly! We would like to know what would be the best time for it start! Vote and tell us your thoughts in this topic.
Comments
as long as it involves level 29+ anytime is good, maybe use 2 different times for europe / america etc.
can we vote for the day also
would it not be a good idea to rotate what time it starts so no one is left out? :)
The Bane of Sadar,
good idea :)
perhaps a weekly voting schedule or even two different event where you can only be in one...
quickaxecan we vote for the day also

I agree. The day is important, as well :)
Either way, I had a LOT of fun in the first duel and am excited at the prospect of more! Bring it on! Hehe
as we can see by votes so far, its quite split by time zones, so maybe two duels, and you can only join one (else too much hero rep powerlevelling i think)
hope our level will have some event too:(
what time zone is server time in?
The Bane of Sadarwould it not be a good idea to rotate what time it starts so no one is left out? :)
I really like that idea.
I think this is a great idea to run it weekly, but I definitely think the times should be rotated.A time that is good for one person might be impossible for another person to get to, just to make sure everyone gets a fair chance.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.