Loot drop

I've heard that the farther above your lv creatures you defeat, the better the chance you have of getting a good drop. First I would like somone to confirm or deny this. Secondly is there some sort of limit for this? I've done a lil testing on my self and I can solo a lv 35. Just wondering if it is possible to fight high enough over your lv to where you have a good chance of getting drops. Oh by the way Im lv 19."> just let me know if you find out something.
Comments
I for one know of this to be "true" I was soloing a lvl 53 at lvl 33 I was fighting last night a lvl 51 and I was lvl 40 and got pauldron of triumphant and these are lvl 44 so to answer your question "yes" the drop is higher but I think the drop rate is the same "random" I have fought same mob for 2 hrs and nothing and change mob and boom 2 drops in 5 mins. I do not believe there is a limit but I would sugguest anyone lvl 10 or 20 fighting a lvl 40 makes no since 5 lvls higher some lvls 15 lvls higher but with higher lvls death rate is higher and damages to armor is more but each to their own I say LOL
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.