server connection error

i keep getting server connection error coming up and have to refresh, is there a reason for this">
Comments
Yaztromo,

Could be issues with your current ISP at the moment as no others are having this problem, however i would suggest updating your flash player as it could resolve your problem.
well I been having the same problems and I updated my flah player :(
Some additional details would help identifying the issue. Where does this happen , do you do something before that makes this occur?
how can you say no one else having this issue I get server connection error at least 4 times every evening all my stuff up to date and no issue with isp this is a game issue and needs to be sorted I see lots of people everyday complaining about it
thats the 3rd tonight and this one says session timed out and i had to log in from start
i just log on and within 20 seconds i get the connection error.i have updated my flash and the problem still persists.
my isp is fine
yes one day it crashed about 20 times and cost me 10g in repairs alot of people having these problems not just us :(
*raises hand* i get this problem too, running latest flash in chrome.
This happens to me every day, I have noticed that it is most frequent during the time frames that the game is being "tweeked". New computer, all up to date....
still cant play game due to server connection :(
i am back on the game now woohoo. the problem was the browser i was using but changed it to mozilla and the game works fine :). thankyou to all concerned for their help
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.