i cant access my old account

dear admin, please help me regarding my old account i made this noob one because when i try to inter my old it appears on regester form and i save that account on my old comp. and i used same mail address and password. iwanted on my old..plz help me thnx
Comments
i dont want to break any rules; thats why im asking to help me to recover my old account,, his name titans022 i make this noob account to talk guardians or admins
and thank you for being kind
titans02,

As you mentioned you used same mail - you should be able to restore your password as you still have access to your email which was registered to your first account. So please try following this link below to try and restore your old accounts password.

http://dragoneternity.com/game/passwd.php

If you still have issues after trying this step please let me know by answering in this topic.
i did what you say and followed the instruction ,,and it up me to change password link and i try it,,,and still the same im up to this noob one again :(,,,,sir,,it is possible that i can log in to my old one if we shackle this character?
titans02i did what you say and followed the instruction ,,and it up me to change password link and i try it,,,and still the same im up to this noob one again :(,,,,sir,,it is possible that i can log in to my old one if we shackle this character?

As i see it didn't help , I'll be checking logs to see if i can help with your issue. Keep and eye to this topic as I'm already working on it.
thanx a lot sir and i hope you can help me regarding my problems
titans02thanx a lot sir and i hope you can help me regarding my problems

What was your character name for your old account if you can remember?
his name titans022 and level 13 at moment

http://dragoneternity.com/game/passwd.php
wooootttt i got my old account back thank you so much sir Ihit,,,yea im using different IP address and as i said earlier i used my old comp,,, and i have 2 laptops,,,and i ever forgot my password coz i only used one password ever since :) but im sorry that i miss spell my email address,,,thnx alot
titans022wooootttt i got my old account back thank you so much sir Ihit,,,yea im using different IP address and as i said earlier i used my old comp,,, and i have 2 laptops,,,and i ever forgot my password coz i only used one password ever since :) but im sorry that i miss spell my email address,,,thnx alot

titans022,

I see that issue was resolved and I'm glad everything is alright , because it is against rules to play with more than one character I'll be shackling your titans02. I hope you enjoy the game and if you have any other problems feel free to drop me a line in-game or on forums.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.