Fairness!!!!

How is it that a level 4 Sinra Outlaw can produce more or equal damage as me a level 12 paladin? That much of a level difference should make for a drastic difference in damage dealt. This is something that I believe needs to be changed to make the gaming experience better and more entertaining.
Comments
I agree!!Lvl 14 Sinra scout can block everyone of my attacks and does 150-250 damage to me ...So explain how is a person to supposed to make money when cant even kill someone two lvls lower than me..Spend what little money i have on potions so i might have a chance..
yeah the dmg in this game really needs to be looked at, as well as the defence. Even a lower level 3 in the "noob" area can do hard hit on me at level 14.
Correction:Sinra Scouts are lvl 13
Koric Von Dean,

Your armour is way below your level. No second tier green armour, just some of the first tier green. No wonder you are so weak against them.

Get better armour, things will change dramatically.
How
In simple words - Level doesnt mean a ___!!!

Armor is all that matters when taking damage! Level is all about experience u gain - which lets u handle better items in a better way - thinking realistically!
I understand that ...Im asking if there is anyother way to get weapons besides buying them or a drop....If can farm to make them i would like to know how
Devils Rejects,

Skrag caves,
That is a group thing though...right?
Devils Rejects,

It's advisable you go in a group, yes.
common rpg tact...lvl up...buy better armor...kill bigger things...When I was lvl12-14 I was killing lvl17 shinra cut throats. All because I had all the blacksmith equips I could on, and with an order eye to boot. Without any equips on I could barely kill ghost hunters (lvl3) and I'm lvl20.
Ok thanks for the advise players.
That is a big problem ...lvl up get 70silver or whatever when lvl ...repair eqip and im right back where i started no potions and im broke again
And they hit for like 70 points till i get to like 150 hp left and they crit hit me... i never or almost never get crit hits on them
this game is a strategic based on realistic and historical events , in order to make $$ you have to spend some , there are 4 professions you can start with to generate $$ ( game $$ ) 1st you need to also thuruly study its corispondings tward each nessesity and items needed to achive such profession , then you can climb up to the goal ( get better armor + valor , valor is what gives you the open gates to also a better items to use for better armors , particiate in gladiator arena , 7 bridges the whole 9 yards of the game open options and professions , this is not a nintendo or xbox ( shoot to thrill game lol ) this is a strategic well thought of game
Strategic?You mean group right?Strategic games encourage self domination!!!
Its hard for me to spend money on something i cant touch or might not be here next week!!!
Between lvling profession and repairs have no money to do anything else.
If i want to pay for a game ill go back to WoW where its a little more fair
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.