Arena switch outs

I have managed to get a good number of opponents nearly killed in the arena, only for them to be switched out and killed by someone else no matter how many of their allies are still alive, this is irritating and i get tired of losing all my kills to someone else after dropping them several hundred hit points to around 50 or less just so they can get switched and one shot. I have a total of around 3 arena kills, is there a way to fix this so that if you get someone nearly killed they don't switch out if you've taken a good percent of their life or be given an assist credit or something.
Comments
i have this problem every time in the arena mode....and bonus from 4 week i don't receive points in trial of gladietors in arena mode
ohh! I have one getting crit killed with over 350hp against someone with less than 5. No orb active and their norm dealt damage about 75-125. Then killing them with you duel activated lightning I the moment after they attack and not receiving credit for the kill.
it happens, but it's there wway of evening the playing field for us weaker players
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.