Developers need to fix this I'm thinking... but not really (Confusing title ey?)

So I was in the Skrag Caves doing my thing with a group of friends. Up comes the Skrag, with eager anticipation I swing my mighty Reinforced Barbarian Axe and too my dismay the Skrag blocked it ">... WITH HIS ARM ">!!! C'mon now... I payed good gold for this beastly weapon and to have it blocked by a reptilian arm was a bit disheartening...
That being said, I just wanted to post something in the forum to try and bring some good old fashion humor, no matter how weak the attempt, since many have been so unhappy with some of the recent developments.

... lastly... Anyone notice the Skrag Chiefton has, what appears to be, red toenail polish? That's not intimidating at all... but i figure since the Chief is so huge... he can do what he pleases ">

Cheers! "> ">
Comments
Maybe chief is a she and likes red.

I saw the block whit arm that is just wrong. Who can block a mighty war axe by hand, little srag?
KhalDrogo,
hehe, good one
that's not odd at all ... I once blocked chainsaw with a chicken leg ... and I paint my toenails red all the time ... makes me feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!

Joy, you are absolutely right. I should not assume the Chiefton is a male. to myself... haha

Thanks Joy and thanks Christian. Appreciate the encouragement. :)
You'r welcome and I might add that my toenails are red whit sparkles, that's how I'll guessed Chieftons sex.
Maliousthat's not odd at all ... I once blocked chainsaw with a chicken leg ... and I paint my toenails red all the time ... makes me feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!

A chicken leg? hahahaha. I think this is the first time in the history of the forum that someone has quoted a musical... or maybe more specifically "Westside Story". I'll start calling you Maria instead of Malious from now on. ">
the last one was really awesome abt the nailpolish!!
lol!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.