Class???

Hello everyone I have just started here and was wondering what classes you guys would recommend???

I am going to stop now at level 3 before choosing my first ring and wait till tomorrow for your response.

Thank you

-Sal
Comments
Well, all in all it's really up to you. Each class has certain characteristics better than the other two. First of all the class types are Witcher, Paladin and Bezerker. Maybe this will help:

">Berserk – this class will suit a warrior who aims to deal the maximum damage to his enemy at all costs, leaving him no chance to avoid or block the attack. Berserks prefer heavy, two-handed weapons - hammers and axes. The main characteristic for this class is Intuition.

">Paladin – this class will suit a warrior who prefers to fight resolutely and calmly, blocking enemy's attacks and not letting the opponent to reduce the incoming damage. Paladins prefer to fight from behind a shield with a sword or mace, balancing skillfully attack and defense. The main characteristic for this class is Stamina.

Witcher - this class will suit a warrior who deftly avoids their opponent's critical hits and reduces the incoming damage. These nimble warriors rely on their dexterity, and fight with two axes or swords. The main characteristic of this class is Will.

I am a bezerker myself.
Bezerker's magical essences/powers are: Fire, Air and Chaos
Witcher's magical essences/powers are: Earth, Water and Chaos
Paladin's magical essences/powers are: Order, Water and Air.

Hope this helps you with your decision. Good luck!!!">
Why thank you it was helpful... Witcher wins :D
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.