Essence of fireairchaos and spark of inception

Is there a certain type of monster for each of the above for you to gain any of them,or is it a certain level of monster for you to get them, also do you have to hit a certain level and type with a specific type of spell? I'm level 13, any help would be great!">
Comments
all you gotta do to get essence is a use the spell according to the eye you have...so fire eye+ fire spell chaos eye= chaos spell...etc and spark of inception is a random drop
best way to get sparks and essence is to fight same level to any level above you. the more npc's u drop, and the faster you do this, the more sparks and essence you will encounter. you will probably spend roughly 1 gold on items every hour. however, the yield will be roughly 2 to 10 gold, depending on how serious you are and how nice your gear is.

for essence- all are the same except for death. no two eyes can be used at the same time, except that death may be used alongside any other one, or alone. the more times you use your spell, the more essence you will receive per fight, also, if a npc is too low when compared to your level, you will also receive less per battle. you should get 1 essence for every 100 mana used.

For sparks, just remember, the faster you drop the npc's the more items drop. If you happen to gain an item that is worth 1 or even 50 gold in the auction hall, just remember that this is worth roughly 10 to 500 sparks of incep. also, when it comes to spark drops, there are times where luck plays into the drop and you can easily see a 7 or even a 50 spark of incep drop. not bad for a few hours work for the lucky!

with the above being said, fight npc's 2-6 levels above you, and not only should you receive many sparks and essence, but items as well.

i like to start my eyes whenever i start my protectorate questing.

Good Luck and have a great time playing!

B
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.