Inferno Elite

We are a new clan for sadar, we may be new but we are experienced gamers.
Requirements:
Level 12+
Age 18+, and an interview with a council member
let us know the usual server time your on
Be genuinely awesome (or cruel and unusual punishment may follow)

1. Don’t be a jerk. This goes for WC and League Chat. Be an example of what an awesome clan member should be. This will in turn show what an awesome clan Inferno Elite is.

2. Be helpful to other clan members when you can. Whether it be a rare drop that is offered to clan mates first at a discounted price or helping with Elite battles, help each other, we are family.

3. Bonecrushing of clan mates will not be tolerated under any circumstances. PERIOD. Breaking this rule is grounds for banishment or loss of clan title. To be determined by leadership.

4. If you break the rules of the game, be prepared for the consequences. We will discuss amongst leadership what punishment is deserved for infractions, if any, which could be anything from a harsh scolding to banishment depending on the severity of the offense.

5. Want to whine and cry, call your mom. Have a genuine complaint, talk to Myself, JimmyJamm or Caly. We are all here for the clan and will do what we can to help settle disagreements.

6. Skype chat is recommended but not required. Most clanmates are on skype chat (no video chat as this can lag out some players).

7. Gaming is fun and adhering to these simple and general rules will help us as a clan enjoy the game without all the BS that someone comes up in a clan.

If you wish to join apply below and red(pm) me in game, even if you don’t quite meet the requirements you may be considered.

*App should contain usual server time you are on

Comments
im a serious player from Canada paladin lvl 14.30 years old looking to see foward in the game.21:45 pacific time, pls consider my appliance seriously thx (santa)
i am on at random times during the day and night. times jump around because of school/work but lately i have been online more than not. im a lvl 17 pali with a kickin air dragon. im 27 years old. ummmm.. can't think of anything else to add, so hit me up in game with other questions! later!
Hi there I live in central time zone (usa), 24 yrs b-day (feb 11), i'm a serious girly gamer, believe in manners and helping people like it's goin out of style, love being a part of teams, plan on getting a furious pyro as a pet by this weekend, i do work full time and go to school part time, i'm a lvl 14 berzerker, friendly in the main chat, serious on the battlefield and famous everywhere else. ">Fight hard, ">play nice, ">have fun! ">
Wait a min i just realized u said in the beginning ur a new clan for sadar....i'm vaalor just pointing out
Hy I am normanly in the week between 21 and midnight German Time on. I am Lv 21 and 33 Years old,my english is not the best but i hope that will not harm my wish to join your Clan
Hi Mudguard here (level 13 zerk). 56 year old vetran gamer. Usually on between 16:00 - 02:00 GMT. And I would like to be considered for membership.
Howdy! I'm KhalDrogo (Lev 12 Zerk). I'm 28 years old and am normally on between 6-10PST. I've been looking for a clan to join. I'm all about team support and it seems like Inferno Elite shares the same belief. Let me know what I info I could give to help on your decision.

thanks,
TO APPLY TO INFERNO ELITE

Please go to post Inferno Elite......Under New Management
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.