About Arena of Honor and Seven Bridges of Shadan Valor Leaching!

A lot of people join Arena and bridges, but some people join and don't fight at all, they just stand there and die and watch team mates do all works (well some people fall asleep while fighting)but that's not the reason you fall asleep and not fight because you still gonna see the player still joining at Arena or bridges and still not fighting. and some of them they fight but they don't bring pots, im trying to say a lot of people wanna win on Arena's and bridges but this people i said that they don't fight and they don't bring pots they just making people get mad. (im one of them getting mad) :)
please fix this. thank you!
Comments
this is for my level. level 9-15... i don't know about level 4-8...
thank you and happy merry christmas to all! (santa)
Just a comment; it is annoying when people join and don't fight but usually it is because they havn't realised the battlefield has started and are afk, which is why I made a suggestion for some sort of alert system. Valor leeching doesn't really exist in this game as the valor is based on the damage done, there is no set amount for winning/losing.
Ha yeah, they probably afk, but after fight on Arena/brigdes you will see them fighting mobs??? is that what you talking about afk, yeah sometimes im afk, but i don't leave my self on Queue on any pvp's. and yeah i know winning/losing there's no count about that. and i know what you talking about the valor based on the damage you did.
But thank you Matt Phoenix(santa)Merry Christmas
this was happening today
its really annoying when your side loses cause you have someone who does nothing
I've had it happen to me a few times. and i believe its because one guy is playing 2 accounts and when his guys get split and takes a dive on one of them. watch the folks in your battles wont take you long to figure out who the guy is.
tobryo,

If you suspect anyone of foul play, post here: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/hraniteli_forum/1679.html

And we'll investigate
there is a serous amount of lag with this game i have lost count of the time i have been in arena or bridges only to freeze and be unable to fight...and trust me even though i may not come close to doing the damage others do i would not intentionally damage my own armour buy just standing there
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.