Some Help for Our New Warriors Here in Adan.

Here are some questions that I often find being asked more then once at a time and more often throughout the day. I thought that I should help out and create this little F.A.Q. of my own,

How can I get more sparks?

You can obtain Spark of Inception (Needed for spell upgrades) from fighting enemies and obtaining their loot. Another way is just simply buying them from the auction itself. Yes fighting monsters to get spark drops any take a while, but who knows you might get an awesome drop during that time.

Where can I find the Armor Merchant?

The Armor merchant is located in the Outskirts of Vaalor City. There are choices of options to choose from when you talk to him. Just note that you have two choices of how to pay for them. Straight up gold, and vouchers.

Where/How to I obtain Vouchers?

Vouchers are used in order to obtain your first Green set of armor. The location is Outskirts of Sadar City and the NPC that you have to speak to is Lady Lardiana. She will give you a quest to kill and obtain X amount of a certain item. Once you get that item... you will then get a voucher. Just match up the Vouchers with the armors you want and magic.

How do I get Essence?

Essence are what you need in order to 1.) Upgrade your spells and 2.) Obtain your dragon. In order to get them you can do it the easy way and buy them from auction, or fight mobs your self to obtain them. FIRST you must buy "Eye of the ___ Dragon" Fill in the blank with what ever element you are trying to work on. You can obtain that item in the shop. SECOND what ever element you chose make sure you are using a MAGIC spell that is the same element. It will cost twice as much mana to cast, but for every 100 mana spent you will get one essence. Another tip make sure you are using MAGIC STANCE as well when you are fighting as this will give you more mana to play with.

My class does not have a Magic I need for essence, What do I do?

Simply purchase the Amulet that has the magic you wish (2 Silver from the Shop) then in the upper left hand corner of the game screen click on the picture of your avatar, un-equip the current Amulet, and then equip your new one. You now should have the magic in your belt that you were looking for. :) YAY (Do not try to equip just from the get go as it says you cannot have class items of a different type).

How do I make a group?

Where you can see all the people that are currently in the same area with you, there are tabs along the top of that. Find the group tab and click create. In order to invite someone just click their name and then click the three little gold dashes next to their name. Click invite and you are there. (There is a 2 level difference cap that will hinder huge spread of levels in group) I.E if the leader of the group is level 10 Level 8 is the lowest that they can recruit in the group.

These are the most common questions that I hear... If you wish to have more answered just contact me in game, or right here on the forums and I would be glad to answer them for you.

-Ravage
Comments
Wish this guide could be publicized some way! God knows how many times I have answered these exact questions and how many players other than me have answered how many times!

Just an add on to the information above:
Try to fight monsters at your level or -1 or +1 of ur current level! Thats the best way to get good loots! Use potions -> they are for a reason!
If u try to kill something lower than your level just coz u dont want to use potions, then ur slowing down your level up rate and chances to get good loot!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.